Hey guys! I got my hair done 2 days ago by my lovely hair stylist I also like to call Grandma. My grandma is a self-employed hair stylist who runs her own little hair salon at home. She is the one who has always kept my hair looking healthy and flawless. My last year of high school I won nicest hair for our senior superlatives. So, that pretty much says it all that my grandma is amazing at what she does. Growing up I loved my grandmas mini hair salon because I would always feel like a movie star. Even though I wasn’t getting ready for the red carpet I was getting ready for school:/ but a girl can dream, right? When I was 17 I decided to dye my hair for the first time ever to dark brown. Since then I have always switched my hair back and forth from brown to blonde. Let’s just say I drove my grandmother nuts because I couldn’t make up my mind. But I’m happy to say I’ve been a proud blonde for over a year now whoop whoop! Anyway, I’ve been rocking the dirty blonde look for a while (which is my natural hair color) but I decided to go a little lighter. At first when my grandma was finished with my hair I almost died! (not literally). When I looked in the mirror I was like OMG I look like a completely different person. But now, I love it! It’s exactly the look I wanted to go for just how I saw it on Pinterest. So, I figured I’d share with anyone who is interested in that blonde balayage look.
- Hair color mixing bowl and brush
- Joico Blonde Life
- Salon Care 50 volume creme developer
- Olaplex no.1& 2
- Redken shades 08v or 9v (toner)
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Mix Joico Blonde Life with Salon Care 50 volume creme developer in bowl. Only use 50 volume if you are using Olaplex. If you don’t use Olaplex use lower volume peroxide.
- After you are done mixing you’re going to balayage the hair using your painting brush. Once the balayage is completed (process around 45 minutes).
- Once the time is up ,rinse out the hair.
- Next use Redken Toner either 08v or 9v leave on for 10 minutes then rinse.
- Once you rinsed your hair use #2 of the Olaplex leave on for 10 minutes.
- After, wash with shampoo and conditioner
7. Lastly blow dry & style
Completed blonde balayage Look!
Wanna be Barbie